Full Length Plays
MY DEAR HUSSEIN
- Reading: Company of Angels New Play Series, Dir. Jeremy Aluma. September 27th, 2015. Los Angeles.
- Workshop Production: USC School of Dramatic Arts New Works II, Dir. Shishir Kurup. April 2013. Los Angeles.
- 2016 Bay Area Playwright’s Festival Semi-Finalist
- Featured on Steppenwolf Theatre’s The Mix
THEN CAME THE FALL
- Reading: Troy Foundry Theatre, Dir. David Girard. December 11, 2017. New York.
- Reading: Silk Road Rising, Dir. Azar Kazemi. July 9th & 10th, 2016. Chicago.
- Reading: EST/LA LA Fest, Dir. Carly Weckstein, October 15, 2016. Los Angeles.
THE CHARLIE PLAY
- Reading: Troy Foundry Theatre, Dir. Brenna Geffers. March 26, 2018. New York.
- Reading: Pasadena Playhouse HotHouse New Play Development Series, Dir. Robert Castro. May 16th-18th, 2016. Los Angeles.
- Studio Theatre/LA Winterfest. March 13, 2016. Los Angeles.
- Reading: The Vagrancy Blossoming Series, Dir. Doug Oliphant. August 2nd, 2015. Los Angeles.
- 2016 Eugene O’Neil Conference Semi-Finalist
- Workshop & Reading- Boston Court New Play Festival, July 2018, Dir. Jennifer Chambers. July 21, 2018. Los Angeles.
- Reading: Williamstown Theatre Festival, Dir. Susanna Belle Wolk. August 22nd, 2015. Williamstown, MA.
- Reading: Ensemble Studio Theatre/LA Diversity Showcase, Dir. Doug Oliphant. July 30th, 2015. Los Angeles.
- Reading: USC School of Dramatic Arts New Works III, Dir. Robert Egan. July 2014. Los Angeles.
- 2015 Bay Area Playwrights Festival Finalist
THE LAST MANGO TREE
- New Play Development: Rogue Machines Dramaturge’s Table, 2015. Los Angeles.
- Production: Proctor’s Theatre New Play Festival, Dir. Jeff Mousseau. March, 2008. Albany, NY.
- Production: University at Albany, Dir. Mark Dalton. March, 2005. Albany, NY.
- Workshop: The Kennedy Center Playwriting Intensive. July, 2004. Washington, DC.
Short Plays/One Acts
SONGS OF OUR CHILDHOOD
- Production: Golden Thread Productions ReOrient Festival, Dir. Sara Razavi. September 2015. San Francisco.
- Reading: Golden Thread Productions ReOrient Sneak Peek, Dir. Evren Odcikin. September 2014. San Francisco.
- Reading: Last Frontier Theatre Conference. June 2015. Valdez, AK.
THE REAL PAIN
- 24 Hour Theatre Festival: The Vagrancy, April 2014. Los Angeles.
- 24 Hour Theatre Festival: WAM Theatre, Dir. Mark Fleischer. April 2011. Albany, NY.
Master in Fine Arts in Dramatic Writing from the University of Southern California.
*Panelist on the USC Gender Equity and Diversity Summit, October 2015. Los Angeles.
*Panelist on the ReOrient Festival Forum: 50 Years of Performing Iran in the U.S., October 4th, 2015. San Francisco.